Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

jeudi 27 septembre 2012

In Between Other Things....

I have made a few more Dear Jane blocks - and here they are





Have just signed up for the Mystery Quilt advertised by Quilting Gallery in aid of Jack - looking forward to receiving the first part next week.

Thank you for calling in - happy stitching.

Lin


7 commentaires:

Susan a dit…

Ooo Lin some of them blocks look really intricate I admire you patience. :)

Karen a dit…

It looks like I have been away from the computer for a time and have yet to see your wonderful Dear Jane blocks, well done Lin! Love the main fabric on the 4th block, so soft and pretty.

marina a dit…

what lovely fabrics. I admire your skills with these blocks.

Lin a dit…

Thank you Marina. Sadly Dear Jane has gone on the back burner for a while - too many other projects on the go.Good to have a change though.

FleurBleue a dit…

I very nearly embarked upon a Dear jane last year...they look complicated but look really lovely.

Probably too hard for me at the moment.

F

Lin a dit…

Lovely to hear from you - yes, some of them are very fiddly!! and I am working very methodically from top left towards bottom right so taking them as they come. But if you picked out the simpler ones and gradually worked up?

Accroquilt a dit…

Wonderful blue! It's so different with another background. Keep go on with that.