Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

jeudi 28 mars 2013

Another win!

A few weeks ago Michelle at Quilting Gallery hosted a blog hop and for several evenings I enjoyed wandering round the internet looking at lots of lovely blogs. Of course I also entered for some of the gorgeous give aways that were on offer and I was surprised and delighted to win one of them!

Sherry, whose blog Adventures in Life is very colourful and well worth a visit - was giving away these two pretty fat quarters and a pack of wonder clips.


These little clips - which are 1" long - are fascinating and I am looking forward to trying them out. The uses seem endless!


Thank you very much Sherry - I have plans for the fabric which you will read about over the summer.

Lin

6 commentaires:

sherry a dit…

looking forward to seeing what comes of those fat quarters

made by ChrissieD a dit…

Well done and the birds are so cute on the that fat quarter, do you have any idea what design it is? :)

Susan a dit…

Hi Lin, Congrats on your little giveaway win. I'm so envious that your back in France to such lovely weather while we are still heading for a white Easter lol. Xx

Bouts Choisis a dit…

Congratualtions Lin!Those of us living in France obviously did rather well! I won something too - I'm flabbergasted as usually I never win anything! It will be interesting to hear what you think of the clips - so that I know if I should buy some...

Karen a dit…

Love the fabric and I have the clips, they are great!

Anthea a dit…

Congrats Lin, what a great win. Love your new blog background. x