Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

samedi 22 mars 2014

FNSI


A cosy evening by the fire, a good film, a glass of wine and my Spring Crazy block - what more could a girl want!


As the evening finished I started on the beaded feather stitch which reminds me of the forsythia that we have flowering at the moment -  a lot more has appeared since the photograph was taken!
There is an awful lot more colour needed and next week I shall be collecting some silk ribbons which I am planning to add in a couple of places.



Thank you Wendy for hosting us again. I shall be spending some time this evening looking to see what everyone else has been up to.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Lin

13 commentaires:

marina a dit…

your stitching looks amazing Lin, and those little beads look gorgeous.

wish2stitch a dit…

Your project looks very intricate and beautiful . Visiting from FNSI .

Bev C a dit…

Hello Lin,

Another beautiful block being created. I purchased Jennifer's book and can't wait for it to come. I can attribute this purchase to reading your blog!

Happy days.
Bev.

Sheila a dit…

Lin , your crazy patch block is looking fabulous , love all the bead work !

Caroline Heinrichs a dit…

Hi Lin, this spring block looks awesome and so colorful.

Maria a dit…

your crazy patch is really pretty Lin.
I see you also joined Shelia in the Spring postcard swap...

ukcitycrafter a dit…

Your stitching is beautiful, it really brings it to life.

ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

Paula a dit…

Really gorgeous block, your stitching is absolutely beautiful.

Karen a dit…

Looking good Lin! Love the beads and wonderful stitches. Making a crazy quilt has been on my mind for a very long time and your spring block just may get me closer to doing just that.

Farm Gate Creations a dit…

Beautiful work, I like how you have added the sequins.

Judy a dit…

That's sure looking good! I've had embroidery on my mind lately too, so it's so nice to see other people's work. That sounds like a great way to start the weekend.

rockgranny a dit…

Crazy quilt is on my to do list for years but still haven't found enough courage (and knowledge) to start it. Your crazy quilt blocks look amazing

Heather a dit…

Great work on your spring block. I'm looking forward to mine and the warmer colours that I'll be using. Thanks for including a close up photo as I almost missed all those flowers that you'\d re-embroidered. The beads on the stitching and wonderful.