Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

samedi 2 août 2014

Another Finish


My summer crazy block is 'finished'!

 I say 'finished' as the corners are still empty and this is because I plan to have foliage curling out of them and into the sashing when everything is is put together.

A couple of close-ups


.
Another 'big' finish for the week - one more to go. Maybe tomorrow!



12 commentaires:

Jeito Mineiro de Ser a dit…

Estou há muito, muito, muito tempo olhando para o seu bordado. É lindo! Cada detalhe é especial!
Parabéns, Lin!
Um abraço
I'm a long, long, long time looking for your embroidery. It's beautiful! Every detail is special!
Congratulations, Lin!
Hugs!
Egléa

Fiona a dit…

It's amazing Lin... so much detail...
Hugz

Susan a dit…

Wow Lin that is so beautiful you are so talented X:)

Zenia Rene a dit…

It's stunning! So much detail and color! WoW!!

Mary Ann a dit…

Absolutely beautiful. I love the colours you have used.

JennyPennyPoppy a dit…

Your summer block looks fabulous Lin and I love the butterfly! The block is absolutely beautifully stitched and so rich in colour. A super finish :)

ukcitycrafter a dit…

Love that butterfly, I've got to have a go at one of those!

Karen a dit…

Beautiful Lin! Such detail, just lovely.

Judy a dit…

Your embroidery is so delicate and quite lovely!! Wonderful finish.

Sheila a dit…

Simply amazing Lin , I love very detail , you are very talented :-)

Paula a dit…

Your embroidery is so beautiful and lovely colours.

Anonyme a dit…

Beautiful! I also love your choice of fabrics. Do you hand dye them?