Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Monday 26 January 2015

STITCH magazine for Feb/March

I have been so looking forward to the arrival of this magazine as I knew that my blogger friend Monika Kinner-Whalen had an article being published in it. And as we are going away this weekend for a month I was worrying that it would not arrive until after we had left!
 However, all is well as it arrived today and Monika's article - From Sketch to Stitch' - is there. It is lovely to see her beautiful work showcased like this and I hope that if you have a chance to get hold of the magazine and read her article that you will. It shows how she produces her beautiful threadpaintings using photographs and sketches.
You can see one of her threadpaintings centre right at the bottom of the front cover or you can use the link above to pop over to her blog and say hello.

Have a good week everyone.


3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize she was in this magazine , will have to have a look for it . . Enjoy your trip .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat is that?? Have a wonderful trip and I hope that you have many warm and sunny days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! I'll be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.