Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

mardi 24 février 2015

EPP Tuesday - Piece Yourself Together!





Thanks to Anthea  for hosting our get together today.

As we are still in Spain and I only have the same 1/2" hexies to show you as last time I thought I would share some pictures of the sewing machine cover that I completed last year. Apologies to my regular readers for repeating these again so soon.






Looking forward to visiting everyone later on today.

16 commentaires:

Maria a dit…

I will never tire of looking at this masterpiece, Lin :-). It's absolutely magnificent.

Josie a dit…

I was blown away by your sewing machine cover last year... and I'm blown away today. Don't worry about showing it again.... there is no such thing as too much of a good thing. Amazing work..sigh! :o) xxx

Anthea a dit…

I'm with the other ladies Lin... I love seeing this cover again!
Thanks for linking up with PYT x

Caroline Heinrichs a dit…

Yes, I agree. Lin, your little sewing cover is a work of art. If you decide to do a quilt along and we participate,count me in. Its gorgeous.

Sheila a dit…

Don't apologize, this beautiful project is worthy of another look , gorgeous!

marina a dit…

lovely to revisit this gorgeous project. It is so beautiful!

KaHolly a dit…

Oh, my goodness, it's just gorgeous!

Linda a dit…

Love, love love it! So pretty!

Judy a dit…

It turned out so lovely and it's inspiring to see it again!

Fiona a dit…

I never see enough of that fantastic cover..... I adore it...
Hugz

Wendy a dit…

A beautiful project! So springlike!

Judy Cooper Textile Images a dit…

This is a beautiful project!

Pamela a dit…

Beautiful machine cover. I need one of these!

Béa a dit…

Love love love this machine cover, never tired to see it ! If I could make someone so beautiful :(

Rosa a dit…

It's absolutely beautiful,need one!

Have a great week.Enjoy Spain and his food.

Mary Ann a dit…

Loved it the last time you showed it and still love it now...:)