Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

mardi 10 février 2015

EPP Tuesday

Joining up with Anthea at Hibiscus Stitches for her first EPP Tuesday.


So I am sharing my long term 1/2" hexie project which at the moment consists of a box of basted and unbasted hexies.


We saw some beautiful mosaics when we visited Rome last year and have a vague idea of trying to replicate part of one! We shall see.

Pop over to Anthea's blog to see what everyone else is doing.

7 commentaires:

Sheila a dit…

What a fun project this will be , I love hexies !

Fiona a dit…

I love the idea of replicating a mosaic...
Hugz

Wendy B a dit…

Cant wait to see how that turns out Lin...sounds wonderful. Xox :o)

Pamela a dit…

Beautiful fabrics. I look forward to seeing your progress with them.

Anthea a dit…

Hi Lin - wow what a great idea! I look forward to seeing the evolution of your plan...
thanks for your support of PYT!

KaHolly a dit…

Whatever you make will be gorgeous!

Wendy a dit…

Lovely pile of hexies! Will be looking forward to seeing them develop into your project.