Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

samedi 17 octobre 2015

FNSI for October

FNSI turned into Friday afternoon and just over an hour - we had a supper invite for the evening and a sunny afternoon was just to good to miss as there is so much to do in the garden.
I spent my precious sewing time working on my October crazy block - adding some sequins that I bought at Ally Pally and finishing off the woven wheels.



Many thanks to Wendy for hosting - click here to go and see what everyone else was doing.



19 commentaires:

Judy a dit…

That's an awesome block!! I love the flowers and the embroidered wheels-you do such a nice job of being creative with embroidery :-)

C. Heinrichs Good Earth Quilting a dit…

Lovely block, love those daisy patch.

Gina a dit…

Love the work you've done so far on that block

Michelle Ridgway a dit…

You do such beautiful work Lin. A really lovely block x

Michelle Ridgway a dit…

You do such beautiful work Lin. A really lovely block x

Allie-oops Designs a dit…

Oh my stars - what an awesome block - I can't stop looking at all the little details, how perfectly beautiful!

Pamela a dit…

This is gorgeous!

Jennie a dit…

I am in awe of your handwork...fabulous!

Jennie a dit…

I am in awe of your handwork...fabulous!

Susan a dit…

WOW! Lin that if stunning love the colours and the little spider web flowers XX:)

Sheila a dit…

Just beautiful , I especially love the flowers !

Radka a dit…

It's lovely block, I love the colours and the stitching is great (as always).
I will later go back to your previous post; I am a bit behind with my blog reading.
xx

Chris of UK City Crafter a dit…

Another beautiful block - love those bullion flowers.

Janet a dit…

Beautiful!! One certainly can`t pass up sunny weather!

Sharmayne a dit…

You are inspiring me to get back into some crazy embroidery again..... I haven't done any for years, but each time I visit you I feel the pull lol

JennyPennyPoppy a dit…

A gorgeous October crazy block Lin. Great barred chain stitches and your flowers and spider web wheels look wonderful. Love the colours you chose too.

Greta a dit…

Good to see that you are making good use of your Ally Pally purchases. must get around to using some of mine.

cq4fun a dit…

Oh, I do like the way your October block is coming along! Those woven flowers are great with the bendy vines.

KaHolly a dit…

Just gorgeous! Am so looking forward to seeing them all together!