Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Tuesday 26 April 2016

PYT time





It's Piece Yourself Together time again and I have a couple of things to share with you this time.

First of all my project folder has progressed and is now a folder.


Just a few hexagons to add as embellishment inside.


As you can see a piece of embroidery has already made its way inside!

I have also been working on some hexies for a table runner to go in our spare bedroom and these are now waiting to be sewn together.


Apologies for the poor quality of the photographs - it has been grey and wet here today.

Many thanks to Anthea for hosting the PYT linky - pop over to her blog here to see what everyone has been doing.

Hope you are having a great week.

14 comments:

  1. what a lovely folder ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hexies! I love the folder - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lin your hexi folder is beautiful. My hexi quilt has gone back in the drawer :). Hope all is well with you lovely. I'm just on the end of the degree only a few weeks left. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful folder, and the embroidery both inside and outside are so cute. I'm about to finish my hexagons quilt, but seeing your hexies makes we want to start again a new one. Thank you for posting. You always encourage me. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great folder Lin! I love the idea of putting some hexy's inside it too... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Lin, these are lovely!! Well done on that fabulous project folder. I'm going to link up today too! Cheers from Victoria, B.C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stitchery, and both projects look great. For some reason, I never think about embellishing with hexagons, but I should! And I had nothing to post this week. It's been a month or so since I had any hexagon fun - time to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your folder is just lovely! Wonderful stitching and hexes, too, it looks like it was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous folder, love the colours,

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful folder. And already holding a stitchery! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your folder :-)
    And your new header is lovely too,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet stitching! You're a hexie Queen. Your folder is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful folder Lin!! Love the colours. Hexie table topper looks good too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.