Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

mardi 26 avril 2016

PYT time





It's Piece Yourself Together time again and I have a couple of things to share with you this time.

First of all my project folder has progressed and is now a folder.


Just a few hexagons to add as embellishment inside.


As you can see a piece of embroidery has already made its way inside!

I have also been working on some hexies for a table runner to go in our spare bedroom and these are now waiting to be sewn together.


Apologies for the poor quality of the photographs - it has been grey and wet here today.

Many thanks to Anthea for hosting the PYT linky - pop over to her blog here to see what everyone has been doing.

Hope you are having a great week.

14 commentaires:

KaHolly a dit…

Such loveliness!

Fiona a dit…

what a lovely folder ...
Hugz

Pamela a dit…

Beautiful hexies! I love the folder - what a great idea!

Susan a dit…

Hi Lin your hexi folder is beautiful. My hexi quilt has gone back in the drawer :). Hope all is well with you lovely. I'm just on the end of the degree only a few weeks left. :) xx

Paula a dit…

Really beautiful folder, and the embroidery both inside and outside are so cute. I'm about to finish my hexagons quilt, but seeing your hexies makes we want to start again a new one. Thank you for posting. You always encourage me. Have a great week.

Anthea a dit…

great folder Lin! I love the idea of putting some hexy's inside it too... xx

Caroline Heinrichs a dit…

Oh my Lin, these are lovely!! Well done on that fabulous project folder. I'm going to link up today too! Cheers from Victoria, B.C.

desertskyquilts a dit…

I love the stitchery, and both projects look great. For some reason, I never think about embellishing with hexagons, but I should! And I had nothing to post this week. It's been a month or so since I had any hexagon fun - time to change that!

Judy a dit…

Your folder is just lovely! Wonderful stitching and hexes, too, it looks like it was fun to make.

Sheryl S. a dit…

This is a gorgeous folder, love the colours,

Baa. xxx a dit…

What a beautiful folder. And already holding a stitchery! Gorgeous!

Radka a dit…

I love your folder :-)
And your new header is lovely too,
xx

Annie a dit…

Sweet stitching! You're a hexie Queen. Your folder is darling!

kiwikid a dit…

Beautiful folder Lin!! Love the colours. Hexie table topper looks good too.