Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

mercredi 27 juillet 2016

It's Piece Yourself Together time again!

Linking up with Anthea - do go and see what everyone has been doing here and why not link up yourself if you have some EPP to share.


I am also linking up with Heather at Books and Quilts: Needlework Tuesday

 I have two more Morris Hexathon blocks to share with you. The first is #11 Merton Abbey.


And the second #12 Hampton Court.


Hope you are having a great week.


10 commentaires:

Mary Ann a dit…

I'm about to try my very first EPP project. Just a small piece about 12 by 14 inches.

Sherrie a dit…

Hi,
I've been wanting to jump in on this. But haven't done so yet. I've got soooooo many projects now. Love the colors of your hexies. Have a great day!

Scrap and quilts a dit…

Wonderful hexies, Lin. Hampton Court is something else. WOW! Love your lily too. ;^)

Rachel a dit…

Gorgeous - and the lily makes a wonderful punctuation at the end!

Kate a dit…

Handwork is such a good idea in the summer. I really like both your blocks.

Pamela a dit…

Beautiful hexagon blocks. Great colors.

cq4fun a dit…

You are staying current and I'm only on block 3. =) Your solids are gorgeous!

Anthea a dit…

oh Merton Abbey is gorgeous Lin, I love that colour combo... you're going great with this Hexathon! x

Heather a dit…

I've come here twice to leave a comment and keep getting diverted to Barbara's blog to look at thee patterns. This is a very appealing project.

Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

Pam a dit…

Pretty and colorful hexies!