Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

mardi 16 août 2016

Post and a reminder

Just popped in to show you this lovely postcard that arrived in my postbox today - a card from Japan which is a lovely first.


I have been following Pamela's blog Hokkaido Kudasai for some time now - she does the most beautiful embroidery and shares stories of her life in Japan and all the beautiful places she visits.
As she did not know about textile postcards I sent a few links and we arranged to swap. So this is Pamela's first postcard. Isn't it lovely! Just such a beautiful, simple Japanese design and I love the beautiful piece of shibori fabric along the bottom. Thank you very much for swapping with me Pamela.

Now the reminder - yes it's already time to sign up for Friday Night Sew In - if you would like to join in then pop over to Wendy's blog to sign up.

See you on Friday.

9 commentaires:

Radka a dit…

How lovely, thank you for the link to Pamela's blog,
xx

Pamela a dit…

Thank you, Lin. It is my first postcard, so please excuse the primativeness! Mt. Fuji and cherry blossoms are symbols of Japan.

Fiona a dit…

how lovely to have a ppostcard from Japan....
Hugz

Rachel a dit…

It's charming - well done to Pamela!

Baa. xxx a dit…

It is delightful - love the added stitchery.

Linda a dit…

A fun swap for sure. Pamela's postcard is lovely!

Sheila a dit…

Beautiful postcard , Pamela did very well for her first postcard and I just bet it won't be her last ☺

kiwikid a dit…

Beautiful postcard, love the one you sent too.

Sheryl S. a dit…

Fun swap, interesting work on the postcard.