Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

samedi 19 novembre 2016

FNSI for November

Just popping in briefly with my FNSI report.

We were out all day yesterday but when we returned I got on with finishing off my Christmas postcards some of which are for swaps so no pretty pics I am afraid!



Thank you very much for hosting us Wendy, hope everyone had a great evening.

8 commentaires:

KaHolly a dit…

I can't wait to see your postcards! XO

Fiona a dit…

good work... you've done quite a few!
Hugz

Rachel a dit…

Good to hear of progress even if we can't see it!

kiwikid a dit…

Hope we get to see them one day.

Michelle Ridgway a dit…

A very good nights work there Lin.

Baa. xxx a dit…

Those postcards seem to be in a snow storm!! hee..hee...

Sheila a dit…

My postcards went out in the mail last week, can't wait to see what you have created 😊

FlashinScissors a dit…

Looking forward to seeing your postcards, Lin!
Barbara xx