Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Thursday 18 May 2017

CTTY for May and it's a finish!

Many thanks to Anthea again for hosting CTTY. Pop over to her blog here to see what everyone has been making.

I have finally finished the little bag that I was making to showcase the Gail Pan embroidery that I showed last month. It really is good having the CTTY deadline as I had to crack on with this yesterday - it might have been in my UFO pile for months otherwise!


This was a simple little make and I think very effective. There are lots of lovely designs in Gail's book.

Tomorrow night is ...


..still time to sign up - just pop over to Wendy's blog here and then join in the fun.

Have a great weekend.


13 comments:

  1. Hi Lin,I love your sweet bag,I have made this one too,it's a lovely pattern,I love the fabric you made it in too,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little bag! Nice finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite charming - well done. The whole thing, bag and embroidery, and all the details, work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little bag...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful! I love the colours you chose Lin :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very pretty finish Lin, well done!... it is indeed a great book, & you've inspired me to pick mine off my shelf & use it!
    Thanks for linking up with CTTY x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty stitchery, Lin, and what a gorgeous little bag! Well done!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. a gorgeous little finish Lin..... I have that book...must take a look! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is perfect, what a lovely pattern, colour and finish - perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.