Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

mardi 13 juin 2017

EPP Tuesday


It was EPP Tuesday yesterday and I am a bit late linking up - sorry Anthea! You can see what Anthea and everyone else have done here.

I have been working hard on my Hexathon quilt and now have the main body complete - apart from adding the top right corner of course!


I am pleased with how it is looking. I have made a start on the border but decided it was time to put it away again for a while.

Appropriately I received a swap flower in the post yesterday - another to add to my turquoise and terracotta collection.


These are the flowers that I sent out for June.



I am also linking up with Heather at Books and Quilts for Needlework Tuesday - again, sorry I am late Heather.


Don't forget that this week is FNSI - sign ups are here and I hope to see you there.

16 commentaires:

Sheryl S. a dit…

This hexagon quilt is looking very pretty, just that top corner to finish.

Julierose a dit…

Lovely section for your quilt...Love the rosettes you sent out--great color combos...my Snow Flower awaits--patiently...still pondering how I want to applique it to the white backing...thinking by hand right now...and then, there's the borders...hugs, Julierose

I am a dit…

Lovely hexies Lin and your quilt is looking fantastic,well done xx

Michelle Ridgway a dit…

Oh my goodness it is looking beautiful. Sweet hexie flowers too.

Allie-oops Designs a dit…

Looking marvelous Lin - and such pretty hexie flowers! I really love the flowers in your header too.

Rachel a dit…

Good progress indeed. The white "paths" help the colours to sing.

Sherrie a dit…

Hi Lin,
Beautiful work on the hexies. Love all those beautiful colors. Have a great day!

Raewyn a dit…

Your Hexathon quilt is gorgeous - the white really sets the blocks off well. Lovely hexie flowers too.

Helen a dit…

Looking beautiful love your colours especially with the white surrounding them.

Sue (this n that) a dit…

Hello Lin, your quilt is such a pretty one... all those gorgeous colours :D)

Wendy B a dit…

they're looking great Lin....I'm looking forward to Friday night too! xox

Anthea a dit…

Hi Lin - oh wow, Hexathon is looking amazing, you're very creative!
Love the hexy flowers too, your collections must be growing nicely.
x

Chookyblue...... a dit…

Your quilt is coming along well......don't put it away for too long.....

Rosa a dit…

Your hexagon quilt is absolutely beautiful.Go,less to finish and don´t put it away for long time!

Mia a dit…

Love your hexagon quilt!

Baa. xxx a dit…

Oooooh, the hexagon quilt is looking wonderful!