Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Tuesday 22 May 2018

PYT Tuesday

It's great to have Anthea back - hope you feel better soon Anthea. To link up with all things EPP visit Anthea's blog here  If you have any EPP work on the go then do please link up - we are always looking for eye candy and new inspiration! Thank you Anthea for hosting us.


You may remember that towards the end of last year I started making 1" tumbling block hexies as my new RSC project.


After making 60 of these little hexies I decided that they were taking up too much of my time and so I put them safely away to await inspiration!

This week I decided that it was time that my 2018 sewing journal had a cover and remembered the tumbling blocks. So out they came and I started to play. I started off with these linking circles which I liked very much.


I was thinking that I could join them together and then applique them to a plain background which would look great but then I started filling in the gaps and liked the effect even better.


And so I have started sewing them together - this is as far as I have got.


My only other EPP project at the moment are my swap hexies - these are this months, winging their way to Australia.


I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else has been working on.

16 comments:

  1. wow such beautiful work Lin,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tumbling blocks look so lovely together Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty blocks Lin! But 1” ..... my goodness!
    Great progress too!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely pattern. You're going to have a gorgeous journal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon.These EPP are beautiful,love your fabric combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tumbling blocks are gorgeous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing your tumbling blocks makes me want to try making them too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tumbling blocks - so sweet - can't believe they are so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these little blocks ........

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those tumbling blocks are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your tumbling blocks. You had fun playing with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how the creativity flowed into the new project, making the intertwined circles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tumbling blocks. I am enjoying the shades of pink you have used! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lin... wow these are wonderful - great work!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those hexies are beautiful. And yes, we have to put this kind of work away sometime to wait for new inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.