Yes lovely to have all the little pictures finished and framed. Here they are as a collection
and individually
Looking back I should have balanced the colours better - the cowslip instead of the verbena would have helped. Also one of the left facing flowers could have been right facing.
But overall I am really pleased with how these have turned out. Now all I need are some hanging loops - and somewhere to hang them!
All flowers from our garden so personal to us.
Looking forward to next months challenge now.
Beautiful finishes, Lin. Your stitching is so pretty and the frames are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Especially that Teasel.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! The black eyed Susan looks very authentic, happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute all together. Couldn't you turn the verbena around in the frame to make it facing right ? Too late now? Just saying. They still are awesome. Bravo! ;^)
ReplyDeleteLin, these are fabulous! So realistic, and perfect for the little frames. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThey look perfect to me. Enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous.... I did have a giggle at how you are picking on yourself though... things I didn't even notice or can see now you have pointed them out!! haha - at the same time I also know I do the same and we can learn from our 'mistakes'... Enjoy, them little frames are perfect
ReplyDeleteHugz
They are absolutely beautiful Lin - you must be so chuffed. I would certainly be finding somewhere to hang them - they are so lovely. xx
ReplyDelete