Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

mardi 9 août 2016

Hexathon update on EPP Tuesday

Linking up with Anthea at Hibiscus Stitches - thank you Anthea.

I have one completed hexathon block to share - #13 Oxford Rose


And thirteen blocks means that we are half way through the hexathon!

This weeks block is #14 Canterbury and is still work in progress


There is a mini version of this to - the pieces are cut and partially basted.

I have amassed a nice collection of blue flowers over the last couple of years through my swap groups and I have decided to link them with yellow stepping stones. So I have now started basting yellow hexies ready to start joining them up. Here are a few.


Don't forget to link up with Anthea if you have some EPP work on the go.

Have a great week.

12 commentaires:

Pamela a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Pamela a dit…

Very nice! I think the yellow will be perfect with the blue flowers.

Sharon - creativity and family a dit…

Lovely. I'm not really a yellow person but mix it with blue or flame colours and I love it 😊

Sharon - creativity and family a dit…

Lovely. I'm not really a yellow person but mix it with blue or flame colours and I love it 😊

desertskyquilts a dit…

Those will make nice stepping stones, and blue and yellow always look good together. I love your #13. I'm finishing #3 - WAY behind. =)

marina a dit…

great new blocks, such pretty happy colours.

Michelle Ridgway a dit…

Fantastic blocks Lin xx

Paula a dit…

Lovely blocks, I'm almost done with mine #14. Yours look very nice.
Yellow and blue are always pretty together.

Judy a dit…

Wow, I'm impressed, you've been busy! Lovely blocks and the Canterbury block looks rather challenging.
Enjoy your week,
Judy

Anthea a dit…

Wow Canterbury has so many pieces Lin - you're making such fab progress - good on you!
And I look forward to seeing your blues & yellows come together.
x

Rachel a dit…

I love the Oxford Rose!

Sheila a dit…

Lovely hexies and I think the yellow and blue will be perfect , I love that combination .