Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Wednesday 27 July 2016

It's Piece Yourself Together time again!

Linking up with Anthea - do go and see what everyone has been doing here and why not link up yourself if you have some EPP to share.


I am also linking up with Heather at Books and Quilts: Needlework Tuesday

 I have two more Morris Hexathon blocks to share with you. The first is #11 Merton Abbey.


And the second #12 Hampton Court.


Hope you are having a great week.


10 comments:

  1. I'm about to try my very first EPP project. Just a small piece about 12 by 14 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I've been wanting to jump in on this. But haven't done so yet. I've got soooooo many projects now. Love the colors of your hexies. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful hexies, Lin. Hampton Court is something else. WOW! Love your lily too. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - and the lily makes a wonderful punctuation at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handwork is such a good idea in the summer. I really like both your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hexagon blocks. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are staying current and I'm only on block 3. =) Your solids are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Merton Abbey is gorgeous Lin, I love that colour combo... you're going great with this Hexathon! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've come here twice to leave a comment and keep getting diverted to Barbara's blog to look at thee patterns. This is a very appealing project.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty and colorful hexies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.