Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Hexathon catch up





It's the second Tuesday of the month so it is time to link up with Anthea at Hibiscus Stitches for all things EPP. Do pop over to see what everyone has been doing - Anthea has a great giveaway too!

I have made progress with putting together my Hexathon quilt and it now looks like this.


I am putting it aside for a while now as I concentrate on some other projects but more about them next time.


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The colors really pop against the light background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking lovely Lin...the white really makes the coloured hexies pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh Lin, this is coming along beautifully... I love it! It doesn't hurt to have a break from a project, I'm sure you'll enjoy your other makes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is coming along so well Lin! Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what I see so far. Good progress. Enjoy the slow stitching. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great Lin....really pretty. Amazing blocks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it more each time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun blocks! I love the different designs and colours you're using x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done.Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Impressed with your progress but also with the green grass and flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, I love your progress, and it is always good to take a tiny brake. ( I'm still on my brake.) LOL
    Looking forward to see what you are working on. Nice green grass and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is looking so lovely, such pretty spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is looking so pretty! Makes me want to make some of those more complex blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Lin, your quilt is extremely pretty ... like a garden bed of flowers almost in its setting!
    I love all those pretty colours as well. Cheers now :D)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.