Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Sunday 18 June 2017

CTTY


Many thanks to Anthea for hosting CTTY - she is showing some cute little buckets this month that will make great containers for gifts - see them and everyone else's work here.

One small make for me this month.


These little bags are super easy to make - I have made another for a swap but will not be revealing just yet! The tutorial by Bee In My Bonnet is here and easily adaptable both in size and design. I made use of this little Gail Pan stitchery but it could be all patchwork, a combination of patchwork and applique or just a larger stitchery. The choice is yours.

Happy stitching.

15 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I did that little stitchery awhile back, and turned it into a mini for a swap not too long ago. I love the idea of the zippered bag. It's a cute pattern, and it came out great. Can't wait to see the other one you made! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's charming, and will be very useful, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute the bag looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lin this pouch is gorgeous i love it,the colours are perfect,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that's a great little pouch Lin... love the way the zipper is done, and your stitchery is so dainty.
    Thanks for linking up with CTTY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work, Lin! Such pretty stitchery, and gorgeous fabrics for your sweet pouch.
    Looking forward to seeing the other pouch too!
    Thanks for the link - I especially liked the appliqué version.
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is sooo cute! Love the colors and the stitchery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your little pouch, the stitchery is just right for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely project - and a great idea to do Christmas bits throughout the year x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work Lin, the little birdie is so cute. thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.