Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

dimanche 18 juin 2017

CTTY


Many thanks to Anthea for hosting CTTY - she is showing some cute little buckets this month that will make great containers for gifts - see them and everyone else's work here.

One small make for me this month.


These little bags are super easy to make - I have made another for a swap but will not be revealing just yet! The tutorial by Bee In My Bonnet is here and easily adaptable both in size and design. I made use of this little Gail Pan stitchery but it could be all patchwork, a combination of patchwork and applique or just a larger stitchery. The choice is yours.

Happy stitching.

13 commentaires:

KaHolly a dit…

Cute, cute, cute! I did that little stitchery awhile back, and turned it into a mini for a swap not too long ago. I love the idea of the zippered bag. It's a cute pattern, and it came out great. Can't wait to see the other one you made! XO

Pamela a dit…

This is adorable! Thanks for sharing the link.

Rachel a dit…

It's charming, and will be very useful, I'm sure!

Mia a dit…

Cute, lovely, great!

Helen a dit…

So cute the bag looks great.

I am a dit…

Hi Lin this pouch is gorgeous i love it,the colours are perfect,well done xx

Baa. xxx a dit…

Pretty!

Anthea a dit…

Oh wow, that's a great little pouch Lin... love the way the zipper is done, and your stitchery is so dainty.
Thanks for linking up with CTTY!

Love Bears All Things a dit…

You do lovely stitching...
Mama Bear

FlashinScissors a dit…

Lovely work, Lin! Such pretty stitchery, and gorgeous fabrics for your sweet pouch.
Looking forward to seeing the other pouch too!
Thanks for the link - I especially liked the appliqué version.
Barbara x

Joy from Days Filled With Joy a dit…

Oh that is sooo cute! Love the colors and the stitchery! xx

Chris of UK City Crafter a dit…

Love your little pouch, the stitchery is just right for it.

Bethan a dit…

Such a lovely project - and a great idea to do Christmas bits throughout the year x