Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

samedi 7 octobre 2017

FNWF and RSC





Many thanks to Cheryll for inviting us round again for Friday Night with Friends - you can see what everyone was working on here.

I am also linking up with Angela for ScrapHappySaturday  as my first job yesterday was to finish hemming down the binding on my first completed Rainbow Scrap Challenge project! I have completed six blocks using six of Angela's suggested colours and have put them together to make this table runner.





I have to say that I am very pleased with the way it has turned out.

So then my next job was to make a start on my next RSC project. The colour for October is pink and I am going to make tumbling blocks using 1" diamonds. I managed to cut a few out ready to baste.





Not a hugely productive FNWF but then it was a beautiful afternoon and we were busy in the garden.

Many thanks to Angela and Cheryll.

25 commentaires:

I am a dit…

Hi Lin,wow what a lovely runner,well done and love your new header pic xx

Chookyblue...... a dit…

Lovely Lin....

Allie-oops Designs a dit…

Absolutely gorgeous table runner, Lin, well done!

LIttle Penguin Quilts a dit…

I love how you put those friendship stars together, with the light and dark backgrounds! Very pretty, and great finish!

Marly a dit…

I like your variation on the Friendship Star, and combining the new and the traditional like this is brilliant.

The Joyful Quilter a dit…

LOVE the rainbow runner!! Have fun with those bits of PINK.

Teresa a dit…

Very pretty table runner. I am a big fan of English Paper Piecing and looks like that is what you enjoy too!

Katie Z. a dit…

What a lovely table runner!

Cathy a dit…

Beautiful table runner! Congratulations on a great rainbow finish!

kiwikid a dit…

The table runner is beautiful, great finish. Tiny pink pieces tou have there!!

Fiona a dit…

great table runner and I love your idea for using up the pinks...
Hugz

scraphappy a dit…

Always so much fun to see finished RSC projects. It turned out beautifully.

Ondrea a dit…

Your table runner is absolutely beautiful.

Rachel a dit…

That's a lovely table runner. Well done!

Susan a dit…

Hi Lin Oh I love your table runner it is so beautiful. X:)

Maria a dit…

Your colurful table runner is lovely..
Enjoy making your Tumbling blocks...

Helen a dit…

Lovely table runner

Pamela a dit…

Your table runner is fantastic! Very well done!

Radka a dit…

Lin, what a beautiful table runner, it is just gorgeous!!
xx

KaHolly a dit…

So pretty! I need a handwork project to keep me busy for a few weeks while I migrate back to Texas. Tumbling blocks might be a good one!

Sharmayne a dit…

What a glorious tablerunner! Really love it

Baa. xxx a dit…

It looks beautiful!

Janet a dit…

Pretty! I love the blue/green combination. You have a nice long table to put it on.

Sue's Patchwork and Quilting Blog a dit…

Beautiful work Lin.

Judy a dit…

Oh, I love the table runner! I like the colors that flow across it. I was just thinking that it would be nice to make a new runner for our dining room table and now I'm inspired!
Happy sewing,
Judy