The first thing I did was to extend the 'forsythia' out of the spring block into the frame and also brought a climbing flower out of the summer block.
But I also wanted to do something that would unify all the blocks and so I have started to add a heavy chain stitch meandering around the frame with the intention of treating it differently as it touches each block. The first section is complete and I have given it a frosty treatment with sequins, beads and sparkly thread.
As a complete contrast to snow we have had a sudden heatwave with temperatures of over 30 for the last three days. Tomorrow they dip again with possible storms so ever changing here.