Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Thursday 14 July 2016

EPP Tuesday

A very quick post to link up with Anthea and EPP Tuesday although I am rushing to get this done in time as it is now Thursday!

Two more Morris Hexathon blocks to share with you.

#9 Red Lion Square

and #10 Thames Walk
and there is a variation to #10 using the same pieces but giving the triangle units a turn.
I am not quite finished on the mini version but we were away at the weekend so I missed the release of the design on Saturday.

I am dashing back to my sewing machine now to add the binding to another UFO which I hope to show you soon.

10 comments:

  1. They're looking beautiful. Very neatly sewn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hexies. They look quite intricate Lin. Enjoy your weekend away x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Red lion square block, it's all looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great but particularly like Red Lion Square.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great EPP work there Lin... I love that variation block!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are stunning and love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them-very unique and creative!
    Happy stitching,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see yours I think that I would like to do these as well - another thing on my list! Your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.