If you have been following my blog for any length of time then you will have seen several projects that I have worked using this piece of plastic.
It is one of a set of double sided rubbing blocks and my favourite by far. This was my first project using the block.
And I turned it into this little Bushkiri bag.
You can see it here with some more little bags I made using some of the other rubbing blocks.
And there is another one
There is a white version
I have used it as the wallpaper at the back of my blog.
And you can read about how I made this pink version here
So once again I am making a tissue case for my gift box and I never tire of this design. However this time I thought I would challenge myself into using as many different chain stitches as I can. Here is my square of fabric just as I was starting - I used a gold Markal paint stick to transfer the design.
So far I have used nine different chain stitches and am aiming to pack in quite a few more.
The greens in the fabric and the threads are not showing up as well as I would like in this picture - it's actually looking a lot brighter and I am very pleased with the look so far.
Hoping that this post reaches everyone - I understand that there are lots of problems with blogger at the moment.
Hope you are having a great weekend.