Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Tuesday 25 September 2018

EPP Tuesday

It's been a while since I posted for Anthea's Piece Yourself Together.


Following on from FNSI I found some time to finish adding the yellow hexies to my tablecloth and now all the complete flowers and their borders are added.



Next up is to even up the edges and for that I suspect I shall need some more yellow fabric. So pleased to have got it to this stage though.

Don't forget to link up if you have any EPP to share - we love to see what you are doing. Many thanks Anthea for hosting.

19 comments:

  1. Nice job. There is a lot of work there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful hexies .Love your layout.

    Wishing you a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's looking cheerful and vibrant! A good thing to be working on as the weather turns...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m super impressed with the amount of hexies you’ve made. I love the different shades and tones of yellow anchoring the flowers. I’m interested to see how you even up the edges. With more hexies maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing makes my heart happier than seeing beautiful hexies dancing all together. The blue and yellow hexies in your tablecloth do play fabulously together, don't they. I can see in my mind's eye this pretty sitting on a table....how amazing it will look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful & so vibrant. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful happy colours, so good to see it growing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great hexies, Lin - happy, happy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Looking forward to how you finish it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful and sunny your pretty hexies look xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Lin, your cloth is looking AMAZING!
    Congratulations & I can't wait to see how you finish it off.
    Thanks for your support of PYT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hexie quilt has come along beautifully. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lin wow this is amazing love the happy colours,a lot of work has gone into this,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this looks so pretty, I really like the two colours together, bright and happy looking hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh it looks so pretty, the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your garden is looking beautiful...xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.