This years final RSC colour was yellow and I completed my yellow Dresden on Thursday. Then came the fun part of getting out my 20 Dresdens and playing around with them - fortunately we had dry grass yesterday so I was able to lay them out in the garden. And here they are all machined together.
It rained last night so it had to be the bed for todays photo. I am very happy with how these are all looking.
Fortunately I have enough of the grey fabric to make a decent size border so I plan to spend 2021/2 making little hexadens to dance around.
I will need to source some yellow spot fabric for the centres though as I have used up all that I had.
I am linking up with Angela at Soscrappy - thank you Angela for your inspiration.
Treated myself to these gorgeous cyclamen at the market yesterday - perfect for brightening up the garden at this time of year.
Have a good weekend everyone.