Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Friday 8 July 2022

Wings and Pretty Things update

 Well, I couldnt wait to share this with you now that I have all the applique blocks in place!


Brilliant sunshine here today so I photographed this in a darkened room! As usual the pretty colours are not showing up so well but I can tell you that in real life it is looking gorgeous! And it all machined together like a dream, my extra careful cutting paid off.

Now I am working on lots more of those coffin hexies for the final border - could be a while!

Have a great weekend.

15 comments:

  1. Such sweet colours and designs. How nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip! Hip! Hooray! Looking so pretty! You must be so pleased with the results from the extra care you took and the colors you've shown all along were simply gorgeous. The finish line is in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treasured beauty this is going to be (already is)! Your applique and fabric color and print choices are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh exciting it's coming together.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how beautiful all the blocks look stitched together, Lin. How fabulous it was effortless joining the blocks together. The coffin hexie border is going to look splendid. This is such a pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's looking so gorgeous Lin..... no wonder you are thrilled with it...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is stunning Lin. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lin, this is gorgeous!! Worth the effort for such a border. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Loving it Lin. It looks gorgeous! I hope you don't curse me doing all that EPP lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Certainly looking good, and even if you are working on it for a while, I think it will be well worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done, super... what harmony.
    I wish you the best of luck as you continue.
    Hug and we also have such wonderful weather.
    Pure well-being.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it!!! Your choice of fabric is fabulous! You're on the homeward track now with the final border!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.