Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 24 September 2022

FNSI September

 A busy day of shopping, fence painting and an early dinner out didn't leave much time to sew! However, having pinned down the final border of hexies for Wings I allowed myself a little treat - sewing down those hexies is not very exciting!


And I worked on this little butterfly for one corner of the border.


Many thanks Wendy for hosting - I have seen a few nice things that were worked on yesterday, you can go here to see for yourself!

Have a great week - we are off on our travels so I shall not be around, but will be back in time for Friday Night with Friends!

9 comments:

  1. Must be getting closer to a finish.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, beautiful stitching! And such pretty soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hexies & the butterfly look so sweet Lin. Enjoy your travels xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your elongated hexies are very pretty and your flutterby is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow I missed FNSI but I'll be joining in next month. Your life has certainly seemed busy lately. Glad you made time to treat yourself to a little sewing time. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty a project! Really looking forward to seeing it completed, Lin. Your fabric choices and stitching are sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet butterfly Lin, - a nice treat for sewing down some hexies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.