Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday, 25 July 2026

Rain! - well possibly

 Yes, we have rain forecast for overnight tonight, but I am not holding my breath, we have been fooled before with false promises! All I can say is that we have had another week of heatwave although fortunately far more bearable temperatures.

I spotted these from my backdoor at 7am earlier this week. Obviously taking advantage of the fact that the wind had dropped considerably.





My Stitch Journal has progressed - the end of the month is in sight!


The hexagon patchwork has grown this week - mainly thanks to an afternoon with my patchwork group.


I need to get a move on this week as there will be a new Chookshed Challenge next weekend.

I have also made more granny squares but I won't bore you with more pictures of them and been playing in my sketchbook.

So, that has been my week - I am off to play with my hexies, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.