Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday, 26 September 2026

Another month nearly over

 It's been a busy week so not much to show you. My Stitch Journal of course


and I have finished the Granny Square jumper.


Tricky to find somewhere to photograph it. Really happy with the result, should have photographed the back too. There are some stripes across the yoke at the back which I left off the front yoke as I like to wear a brooch and it would be lost on stripes. Anyway, it was good to make use of all the lovely yarn left over from my Seashore blanket, hardly any left now. It's Yarnsmiths merino so is going to be very warm and cosy if we get some cold weather.

We had a beautiful day out at Sidmouth this week - no photos, too busy talking! And a surprise day out to the Craft and Stitching show at Westpoint, Exeter as a friend had a spare ticket. I was very good and walked purposefully past the fabric stands! I bought mainly art stuff plus a gadget for making perfect bows, we hope. If I succeed I will share the results.

Also this week I have been working on another project but as it deserves it's own post, more later.

Hope you have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.