Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

vendredi 31 janvier 2014

Birthday Stash!

The end of January has arrived remarkably quickly don't you think?

So it is time to show you what I have made this month for my Birthday Stash!



Thank you Wendy for hosting this again this year.

So here we are - it's a clutch of thread catchers!




A couple of these have already gone to good homes. If you missed the link for the pattern for these last time I showed it then here it is again.

Wishing you all a great weekend.

Lin

12 commentaires:

Rose a dit…

These are great! Will definitely be having a go. They will make lovely gifts for Stitchers.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS a dit…

The thread catchers are very pretty. Hugs judy

Accroquilt a dit…

Lin, I like mine very much! Thanks again to share the pattern.

Susan a dit…

Hi Lin, oh WOW how fab are they. I love the fabrics you have chosen, what fab gifts. X:)

Bouts Choisis a dit…

They are so pretty! Yes - I am struggling to believe it will be February tomorrow - and of course that is always a short month .... eeeek!

Sarah Jane a dit…

They really are very pretty and useful too. They are on my to-do lost.

Sheila a dit…

What great little gifts these thread catchers will make and you have a lovely collection !

Bev C a dit…

Hello Lin,

You chose such pretty fabrics, the catchers make a lovely gift. Have a lovely weekend.
Bev.

Maria a dit…

They are gorgeous Lin! And thank you for the link :-)

Anthea a dit…

Thread catchers are always such a great make & a super gift too - I have a few & use them all - all the time!!
Love the fabrics of them too x

ukcitycrafter a dit…

These will make brilliant presents for your crafty friends, love the fabrics you've chosen Lin.

CATHY DANIEL a dit…

These are lovely and the fabrics you have used are the same as someone used on a quilt that they wanted me to emulate in ceramics last year - I still recognise them because they are such gorgeous fabrics. xCathy