Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 25 January 2014

FNSI


Friday night and time to join with Wendy and friends for another Sew In. Thank you Wendy for hosting.

The quilting on my Jack of Hearts mystery quilt is slowly coming along but finally I am on the border - one side complete, three to go. Was able to get quite a bit done yesterday evening.



And thanks to my new Fons and Porter white pencil I can mark a much finer line on my fabric. Highly recommended! I have been searching for the perfect white marker for years and have finally found it.

Hope you are having a good weekend and plenty of time to sew.

Lin

10 comments:

  1. They are lovely fabrics Lin... good luck with getting the remainder of the quilting done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilting. And thanks for the heads up about this marker. I'll look into it. Been using blue water soluble which is fine for light fabric. And chalk on dark fabrics but it rubs off too easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am off to a sew in with my friends today...international quilt day

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty, I will have to check out that pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handquilting is always fun and relaxing , a great way to spend FNSI , I must check out that pencil , I have been searching for something too .

    ReplyDelete
  6. great progress on your quilting.
    lovely fabric too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I'm quilting again, feeling so much better. crazy quilt along 2014 is alive and well again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lin, Your stitching is exquisite in every way. I discovered you blog through JennyPennyPoppy blog.. I am your newest follower. I hope to explore you lovely blog more soon. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely material you are working with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.