Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

lundi 7 juillet 2014

More lovely post and crazy WIP

In my post box this morning I was amazed to find this huge collection of needles!


I may never need to buy another needle!




They were a prize for renewing my subscription to STITCH magazine


and the value of the prize more than covers the cost of the subscription. My lucky day!!

============

I have started another piece of crazy patchwork and am really enjoying it especially as I have reorganised all my threads and can see much more easily what I have.



I thought I would work this one in a frame to see if I liked it better, however I have found that a couple of my fabrics have puckered which is not supposed to happen at all in a frame. Also trying out my new Sharon Boggon crazy quilting templates which I used to draw the swag. Having great fun.

Have a good week everyone.

Lin xx

9 commentaires:

Mary Ann a dit…

Goodness...the mother lode of needles. Lucky you:) I just love the colours you are using in the CQ piece....lovely.

Susan a dit…

Hi Lin Ooooo!!! I am still so envious of your amazing embriodery skills and this looks like another fab one of your crazy patchwork pieces. Congrats on the needle win, what a great prize. X:)

Paula a dit…

Goodness me, what a great prize, Congratulations!!!
I can never get enough looking at your embroidery, absolutely gorgeous. Is this Stitch magazine from UK?

Sheila a dit…

Wow , that is quite a nice prize , you certainly have a large variety of needles . Absolutely love your crazy patch work. You do lovely embroidery :-) enjoy your week .

marina a dit…

what a stash of needles!
love your crazy block, your embroidery is so delicate and beautiful.

marina a dit…

what a stash of needles!
love your crazy block, your embroidery is so delicate and beautiful.

Judy a dit…

Congrats on the needles!! What a nice stash that will be. Lovely, lovely work that you're doing. I love the delicate stitches against the background fabrics. Thanks for mentioning Stitch magazine, I'll search for it at our local bookstore.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS a dit…

Wow. Lots of wonderful needles. Great pressie. Congratulation. Your stitching is fantastic. Hugs Judy

Cathy Daniel a dit…

Such intricate and beautiful needlework, Lin. Could you ever use all those needles?? XCathy