Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Tuesday 12 January 2016

The first PYT of 2016!

Yes, Piece Yourself Together is back and many thanks to Anthea for hosting this linky again. Pop over to Anthea's blog to see what she and everyone else has been up to.
I have been busy with my swap hexies and can show these that have been sent off in the last month.


And these that I have received

I am hoping that there might be a few more in the post on the way to me!

I am getting a nice collection of blue flowers now and am starting to think about a colour for the setting hexies - at the moment I am thinking a nice, sunny, golden yellow but that could change.

For the time being though, back to getting a UFO out of the way - more about that in my next post though.

Happy stitching.

8 comments:

  1. Pretty hexies and interesting swap. really must do something with my minis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hexies both sent and received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that silvery gray you showed. Are those walkway hexagons, or something else you plan? Yellow always looks good with blue, it's classic, but it will probably depend on all the different blues. Those two are certainly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely flowers - I look forward to seeing more of your hexie beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lin, is it a ufo of the epp kind?! i'm intrigued...

    lovely flowers there & a sunny pretty yellow would indeed look so good against all the different blues of your flowers collection
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.