Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Wednesday 14 March 2018

EPP Tuesday

Well, it has been a while hasn't it!

Computer problems followed by a cold (which is still hanging around) have meant no posts from me. But, I am back and hopefully I can do a bit of catching up.

First of all though it is EPP Tuesday which means  Anthea's   Piece Yourself Together link.


While we were away I put together these 1 1/2" tumbling blocks for the Mystery Sampler Quilt I am working on with my patchwork group. I have used my hand dyed stash which really needs reducing!


I also made my swap hexie flower for February and sent it off.



These lovely flowers came in the post for me while I was away.




Ooops! That last one is a bit of a dodgy picture - sorry.

If you are working on some EPP why not pop over to Hibiscus Stitches and link up, we would love to see your work.

I have decided not to continue with the little tumbling blocks that I was doing for the RSC for a while. I love them but they are time consuming! Instead I have been putting together some simple blocks using the squares that I cut when I bought this book a couple of years back.



I have used many of the squares but there are still plenty left to chose from. So I have made one block for each month this year.


Blue for January
Purple for February
Green for March
And finally, before we get into the realms of total picture overload, the picture of my completed Lily Pond Cherry Blossom blanket that I could not load to my last blog post.

I shall be back soon with some pictures of our travels and more about the Mystery Quilt.

14 comments:

  1. Well....everything is lovely BUT you saved the best for last!!! Lily Pond Cherry Blossom Looks amazing. The colours go together perfectly and there is so much to ooh and ah at. Super Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blanket is a triumph - well done. I'm planning on doing the Persian Tiles, but I've not got the yarn yet....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work Lin,hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great things going on. I have to agree about the Lily Pond Cherry Blossom - it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great is it to use scraps for a new quilt!??! So nice to have fabrics cut and at the ready! Love your Tumbling Blocks too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I L O V E the Lily Pond!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Lily Pond Cherry Blossom quilt. Lovely blocks, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your crochet blanket is just beautiful!! The hexies flowers are pretty too, love the tumbling blocks, that is such a clever block. Your scrap blocks look wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of lovely EPP and great new blocks you are doing.... I am totally in love with your crochet blanket...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects and beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First I have to comment on your crocheted blanket. OMG!> It is absolutely beautiful. I am still struggling with the one I am making. It is good to have a few different projects on the go to prevent boredom with one thing. Love your tumbling blocks and all your hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gasp! The Lily Pond blanket... oh so beautiful Lin, congratulations! I'm so pleased for you!
    EPP wold indeed be a great way to use scraps for RSC, but you're so right, it's time-consuming... love what you're doing with the nine-patch blocks though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blanket is absolutely stunning! I may have to link up with EPP soon - want to learn how to do it; because apparently I don't have enough crafts to do x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely little flower hexies! What are you doing with all the ones that arrive since you seem to have been part of this for a long while now .....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.