Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Sunday 14 July 2019

Rainbow Scrap Challenge

This months colour for the RSC is pink!



 Fortunately it seems to be a colour I have plenty of scraps of. Here is my Dresden for the month.


We have lots of tree frogs around at the moment as it is hot and dry. This one - The King of all he surveys! - was having a good look around this morning.


Linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for Scrap Happy Saturday.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower, Lin. Love to hear frogs singing in the evening. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pink dresden and I love the frog picture.... do those ones have a nice croak.... we get some in our drains and they are a horrible monotonous noise...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely Dresden to add to your collection. Your froggy friend is very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty dresden. Looks like you have a guard frog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice block and great frog photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty pink dresden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your header photo is gorgeous!! Absolutely one of my favorite flowers for hanging baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovlet dresden, you have used pretty colours. Nice to see the frog visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty dresden. If you kiss that frog will he become a King instead of just a prince?
    Hmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. That frog was determined to get a good vantage point, wasn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty in pink! How many of each color are you making? I wish I had frogs come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet flower! I like the shape a lot. And the tree frog! My favorite bit of wildlife in the summer. We have a little one that comes to visit and stays in the base of our umbrella stand on our deck. We have to look carefully to make sure the stand is empty before we put the umbrella in. I love the sound of tree frogs for falling sleep. So why is it that I get irritated by birds in the early morning?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.