Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 15 April 2023

FNWF's April

 Well I wish I had something more exciting to share with you but I am STILL quilting Red Manor House!

However, just a few more of these sashing panels to work on and then it will be the last narrow border that you can see on the right.


So many other projects that I want to crack on with but am being very strict with myself!

Many thanks t o Cheryll for getting us together again - please pop over to Cherylls blog here to see who else took part.

11 comments:

  1. Love those purplish hearts and I never tire of seeing quilt lines up close. I am doing the same...trying to be strict with myself but it isn't easy with all the endless inspiration surrounding us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying seeing how you are doing the quilting.... I wish I was more disciplined and less distracted all the time...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lin well done on being strict with yourself you will have it finished in no time ,well done 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilting is just perfect for those sashing borders Lin. Good on your for sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on being "strict" and staying with the one project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Good work takes time" ... I love the fabric, the colors and your fine even quilt seam :-)
    Greetings to you from Viola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hand quilting is really good. Take your time and enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may be taking time, but it's looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hand quilting is beautiful! I love to do handwork although the last time I tried my needle didn't see to be able to pierce the batting. Is there certain batting that is bad for hand quilting? I ended up using my machine and that worked. Your quilt, from what I can see, is going to be stunning! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely hand quilting on Red Manor House

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.