Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 22 April 2023

FNSI April

 And yes, you guessed it, more quilting on my Red Manor House. However, happy to say that I am now on the final narrow border so am hoping that next month I shall be able to report a finish!


Many thanks to Wendy for organising our Friday evening again - you can visit Wendy here to see who else took part.

Many thanks also to Dawn at Kitty Rose Cottage for her generous sponsorship of our Friday nights together. I was February's lucky winner and put my voucher towards this gorgeous selection of Tilda Chic Escape fabrics.


Fortunately for me, my niece from Melbourne had a visit to UK planned for just after Easter and so I was able to save myself a bit on postage too. We met up in the Forest of Dean for the day and she handed over my delicious package! Here we are with her two boys sitting in a badger on the Sculpture Trail.



Now, I wonder how I can use all those lovely fabrics...........

14 comments:

  1. Hi Lin ,well done. Congratulations on your lovely win and great that your niece could take it up to you,enjoy your weekend my friend 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have a lovely time working out what to do with them, aren't you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family visit and fabrics, what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Manor's quilting is looking lovely.... those flying geese are showing off well... ooh lovely fabrics to play with and great it could be hand delivered too... fun to catch up with family...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful Lin - what a gorgeous selection of Tilda's .... be still my beating heart. That is a lovely photo of you all in the "badger". Enjoy playing with those delicious fabrics. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those fabrics are really pretty.
    Thank you for the picture of the Badger. You always find such interesting things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the family visit and your new fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy photo!! Must have been exciting for them and for you to spend time together - especially when they live half a world away. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those fabrics Lin and good luck on getting your finish to the finishline. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Lin, these fabrics are beautiful.
    It's so nice to have new fabrics and think about what to make with them... love it.
    By the way, I used the first two fabrics from the fabric market... one for a friend who flies model airplanes :-))) and one for me (from the rest of the fabric - all of it was completely used up)
    Happy week to you.
    And thanks for the nice photo of the family visit :-))

    ReplyDelete
  11. doing great with the quilting.....how nice to see your niece and even more so that she arrived with fabric too........

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to seeing the Red Manor reveal...how lovely to have your yummy fabrics hand delivered by your niece...love the badger sculpture, how fun...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely selection of fabrics, I am sure you are not going to have a problem using them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you hand those gorgeous fabrics specially delivered! Best way ever to receive a package.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.