Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 15 July 2023

FNSI July

 Good to join in with Wendy and friends especially as I was away for FNWF's last week - see my last post for a tour of North Devon.

Many thanks Wendy and please click on the link to see who else joined in.

I spent an hour during the afternoon prepping some Field Journal backings ready to sew in the evening. Also drew up a few more little designs ready to sew.

Spent a very happy couple of hours during the evening with needle and thread while we listened to The First Night of the Proms. Such a great selection of music.


Hopefully I will get the other two finished this afternoon while we watch Somerset play at the T20 finals day.

Also this week I have completed my RSC blocks - light blue with a hint of teal as I did red last month.


That rug is not the best to use as a background I see lol.

Have a great week everyone - I shall see you back for the second FNSI next week.

15 comments:

  1. Well done dear Lin, the beautiful embroidery and design of the hexagons and your hearts in blue... it's nice to follow projects.
    I wish you a happy Saturday and a relaxing Sunday.
    hug Viola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Field Journal blocks. The hearts look very bright on that background. Catch-up next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The field journal is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers in your header are beautiful! Your hexie embroidery is precious....so tiny. Your stitches are lovely. I've got to get back to my embroidery sampler book. I love your heart quilt blocks.....so cute. Once again I missed Wendy's Friday night get together...one of these days I'll get my act together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hexies and RSC blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Field Journal version.... its such a great project isn't it? the blue hearts look good too....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little hexies and the hearts are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such pretty field journal hexies!!
    love your rsc hearts too..

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really was fabulous Prom, wasn't it - a great start to the season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty hearts & love your FJ blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your embroidery stitches are stunning. Love the little hearts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Field Journal blocks are looking wonderful as are your pretty hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely blocks all round Lin. I just love your heart blocks - such a pretty design. And the FJ blocks are just exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your pretty embroidered hexies !

    ReplyDelete
  15. The hexies are darling. Are the patterns your own design?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.