Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 11 November 2023

Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2023

Nice to have something interesting to share with Angela this month.

Yes, my flimsy is finished!


All my hearts are in for the year. I may add a narrow border - possibly turning the backing to the front after quilting. I have enjoyed making these hearts and can see more in the future, in the meantime though I am starting to think 2024! 

Many thanks Angela for all your prompts and links over the year.

Have a great weekend everyone.

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your RSC quilt top together, Lin. Such a great use of your fabric scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a finish! And a pretty one at that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hearts are so pretty, Lin! Are they EPP'd? They have such a lovely shape. Congratulations on finishing up your quilt top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out beautifully,I finished my top now to finish last year's 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and all from scraps. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pretty hearts look lovely, but perhaps a bit fiddly to make? I think most of us are planning for RsC 2024, or perhaps like me, should be focusing more on finishing up RSC blocks from the last year or two! Its always so easy go start yet another set of blocks, isnt it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to have a flimsy Lin - it has turned out just beautiful - you must be so chuffed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hearts you sewed are beautiful, each one... a little border will be great. I'm excited to see which color you'll choose :-)
    I wish you a beautiful Sunday.
    Sun and autumn leaves with us. Walking is the order of the day.
    Many greetings from Viola.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These hearts are so pretty! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hearts ate lovely! I like the colour graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eek! Looking ahead to next year? That's brave..!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely result from your scrap sewing Lin. I look forward to seeing how you finish it! 2024....hmmmmm, it's coming up very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty and unlike anything I have seen before. Reminds me of the poem - I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart. The little space in each heart would be a perfect place for signatures. Have a sew wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.