Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Birthday Love Stash items

As I am usually scrabbling at the last minute for birthday presents I have decided to join in with the Birthday Love Stash group hosted by Wendy at Sugar Lane Quilts.

It's the last day of the month so here are the items I have made this month.

A pair of placemats

 You will have seen that I was working on these for the FNSI. I kept the quilting simple again so as not to detract from the lovely fabrics.

And a bookwrap

This is made from felt, painted bondaweb with added gilding flakes then covered with a sheer and machine embroiderd.

Now I am trying to decide what to make next month!!

Happy stitching

Lin

2 comments:

  1. lovely makes for the gift box, very interesting technique for the book wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lin, I do love that book wrap, it's so stylish and I'm sure will be a much appreciated & admired gift! Great Stashing there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.