Well now, since my last post I have managed a few finishes so here are some photos. First up my applique which is now a nice new cushion cover.
I have turned my two little stitched squares into tissue sachets.
I have a 'red with a hint of maroon' RSC block for July
and an orange one for August
As I am home alone for a few days I am making good use of my time. First up, and now out of the way, was decorating the kitchen. That done I was able to get down to a project that has been waiting in the wings for just such an opportunity!
In 2010 Popular Patchwork had an article about a Super Scrappy Crazy quilt which gave me an idea for using up various samples and unwanted projects. So since then I have been collecting 4.5" squares to put together to make a super scrappy lap quilt and yesterday I got them out and started to play.
Here are some of them laid out and ready to sew.
a Hundertwasser experiment
and lots of scraps left over from projects
Have a great weekend.