Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Friday 5 May 2023

Red Manor House!

 And the last few quilting stitches finally went in on Wednesday - appropriately my birthday.


Here are a few quick pictures taken for Instagram - it was raining so no outdoor pictures.




All hand quilting done over two winters - it has kept my feet nice and cosy!

I will do a proper photoshoot once the binding is on - but first I need to buy fabric which is going to mean sussing out some LQS's!

9 comments:

  1. spectacular finish! Belated birthday wishes too Lin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great accomplishment! Have fun looking for binding fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. Yes, a great day to finish your hand quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lin ,happy birthday ,hope you had a lovely day . Oh this quilt is gorgeous well done 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is absolutely spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you must be so thrilled with it... really lovely....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday! Red Manor is gorgeous...enjoy sussing out those quilt shops for appropriate binding :)...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another belated Happy Birthday, and very well done indeed on Red Manor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, Red Manor House is gorgeous, Lin. Love the texture your lovely hand quilting adds to the quilt. Alas, I fear I am very late in wishing you a happy birthday, but I hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.