Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 7 October 2023

October FNWFs

 Many thanks to Cheryll for getting us together again despite being off on her travels.

Not much time here to sew as we were out most of the day and there were a couple of things on tv in the evening that needed my full attention. However, I did manage to get one of my RSC hearts sewn down and the other one is ready to go.


I decided to go with mauve as my colour for October, not wanting a neutral heart. Very happy with these pretty mauves from my stash. I now need to get some fabric for setting blocks before I decide if I need more these.

Posting this from my kindle as I am in the process of changing computers so if it comes out weird you will know why!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely mauve blocks..... you must have quite a few blocks now ready.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very pretty Lin ... I actually have a couple of those fabrics in my stash! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fascinated by these little hearts. Mauve sounds like a perfect “neutral” for RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The posting worked fine, and the blocks are indeed very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little blocks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet blocks Lin. Hope you are enjoying your days xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy, great little blocks and lovely colours, take care x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.