Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Friday 17 May 2024

FNSI May

It has been a busy day so I was happy just to collapse onto the sofa in front of the TV with some nice, mindless knitting.


Earlier I had taken a break for half an hour after lunch to work on my stitch journal - todays is the bulls eye bottom right.


Thank you Wendy for getting us together again this Friday - pop over to Wendy's blog here to see who else took part.

Yesterday I finally got my RSC blocks finished along with Jennifer's lovely Joy block.


These blocks are building up nicely now and I will soon have to lay them all out to see how they are looking.

Well, that is all from me for today. Have a lovely weekend everyone.


15 comments:

  1. beautiful colours in your post! Love that knitting yarn, would you share the name of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely journal page Lin. I adore Jennifers Joy blocks - I have been downloading them but have yet to begin. Every time I see yours I think Oh I must get onto those. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the next time I decide to knit something it will be in multi-color yarn - I am using a pretty brown but just one color and I'm finding it boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was also into the mindless knitting last night. Pretty blocks and your stitch journal is looking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new header Lin.
    The yarn is knitting up nicely.
    All your pink stitches are great, fun RSC blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The RSC blocks are bright and beautiful, a bit like your socks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Collapsing on a sofa enjoying some mindless knitting sounds wonderful, Lin! Your RSC little embroidery block sweet, and I must say I love the floral fabric squares in those blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good progress made and I love how the wool is knitting up.... you are keeping up with the stitch journal well and I do like the RSC blocks you are doing this time... are you on holiday now?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wool to knit Lin, such happy colours. Your stitch journal is coming along well and beautiful blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pleased to see other people making progress at the moment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are pretty yarns in your knitting project. And you had some nice sewing to do over the weekend as well. Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your log cabin blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blocks are so beautiful Lin.
    I wish you a lot of joy as you progress with your stitch diary and of course I wish you continued relaxed knitting... you have chosen beautiful rainbow yarn.
    Happy weekend.
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree how nice it is to relax and stitch or knit in front of the tv for an evening.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh your knitting is nice and bright..........lovely blocks...........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.