Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Friday 26 October 2018

The weebrawbags

My weebrawbags are finished! Well, they have been finished for a few days but I had to wait until this morning to get the cord as I had nothing suitable in my stash.


They are really deeply boxed which makes them super spacious inside as well as being able to see what you have stashed away. Also on the larger bag I was able to use a couple of the cutaway squares to make the tulips on the ends of the cords.


This one might become my everyday sewing bag as I adore the fabrics and have been saving them for something special for some time!


This is the smaller bag - again these batiks have been in my stash for a while but in this case the bag is going into my gift box.

Right, having got those out of my system (although I am sure I shall be making some more in the future) it's back to secret Christmas stitching!

The weather has finally turned and it is a grey damp day today with even colder temperatures and rain forecast for the weekend - sounds like plenty more sewing time!

Have a great weekend.

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful bags Lin, fabrics in both are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags are gorgeous Lin. Really pretty, and those tulips on the end of the tassels are very special touches. Well done :D)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous and the tulip ends are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous! And they do look very usefully-shaped, too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful bags,love your fabric combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bags. I must try making some tulips for cord ends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are lovely and I can see why you have been saving those pretty fabrics. I have never seen those lovely tulip ends... what a great idea...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bags and glad to hear you're keeping one for yourself. So often we give all our pretties away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, a cold rainy weekend sounds perfect for a little stitching. Your weebrawbags are lovely. I particularly love the pink one and the tulips on the drawstring are perfect. I would imagine you will be fashioning a few more of these pretties in the future...they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little tulip ends in the cords, in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bags and I like the toggles..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bags, Lin, you have used beautiful fabrics for each.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The look wonderful and you have finished them so beautifully Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, and again, a lovely finish :-)
    Frosty nights and cold windy days here :-(, don't like it...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The bags have turned out beautifully and I am happy you have decided to keep one for yourself to use . ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty fabric makes pretty bags Lin and so very useful. Our weather has turned too, really cold and wet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely bags and the fabric is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love both bags, Lin! And the fabric of your “sewing bag to be” is just gorgeous!
    It’s definitely turned cold here too now!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.