Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 6 May 2023

Friday Night with Friends

 Many thanks to Cheryll for hosting our evening - pop over to her blog here to see who else took part.

I had made a start on my RSC hearts on Thursday so it was nice to get them finished for FNWF's.



Now that Red Manor House is finished I am looking forward to getting on with some other projects so today - after lunch at the coast -  I am getting out one of the Field Journal blocks for some peaceful embroidery.

Linking up with Angela for ScrapHappy Saturday  here - do go and have a look to see what everyone else is doing.

Have a great weekend

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is a heart block I have not seen before - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty little heart block, is this your own design?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an unusual block! But quite lovely, especially in orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen that heart before, and I really like it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are lovely heart blocks.... looking forward to seeing your FJ blocks...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your heart blocks look so good with the blue in the background. Bravo! Enjoy your day out. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful heart...
    Have fun embroidering, Lin.
    A happy greeting to you from Viola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lin your heart is really pretty ,well done 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely heart block! I hope you don't get too wet today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your hearts! are they all applique? looking forward to seeing your field journal progress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These RSC hearts are so pretty. I can't wait to see how they finish up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those rusty colours work nicely together, don't they!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.