Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Monday 19 June 2023

FNSI June

 Late on parade with my FNSI report - all a bit chaotic here.

Anyway, many thanks to Wendy for getting us together again - you can see who else took part here.

I spent a very pleasant afternoon watching the cricket on TV and knitting. I managed to get front and back to armhole level by the end of the afternoon. Since then I have been working on getting the back up to shoulder level - a few more inches to do.


Back soon

11 comments:

  1. I like the colour of the yarn you are using...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous yarn colours in your knitting, Lin. I should think you will have finished this by the time the cricket finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knitting is lovely. Nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very enjoyable FNSI. Good progress on the sweater. Beautiful yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking wonderful Lin - such pretty colours in there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's going to be a cheering garment to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the yarn you are using, yes we are watching some of the cricket but it's not at a very friendly time for us. sounds like a close game though. Hope you are ok - chaos?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you got a lot done. It is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful knitting project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful colours, I love blues!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.