Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Friday, 7 August 2026

Festival of Quilts part one

 I took such a lot of photographs on Saturday that I am splitting this into two posts. These pictures are of quilts that caught my eye as I walked round the competition aisles but not the winners - I will put those in my next post plus some of the other exhibits that interested me.

Loved this one by Irina








The construction of this one was strange - looks woven but according to the notes the tiny pieces are ironed onto a backing!









Some miniatures


and a close up of top right











Loved this one for its gorgeous embroidered flowers





Just look at all those bullions!





Blogger decided to have a blip so some of my pics are not where they should be but hopefully you will find something in the above to enjoy - well that is if you have made it so far.
May need to do three posts but we shall see how we go next time. Back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.