Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Monday, 10 August 2026

FOQ part four

 And definitely my last post from this years Festival

I am always attracted to crazy quilts and this one was stunning.





Just so many beautiful details.



This quilt is part of the Quilters Guild collection, just beautiful.




This is also part of the QG collection. I have wanted to see this 'in the flesh' (excuse pun) for such a long time. Annabel's work is stunning - do check out her website and the Windrush quilt series. She also writes the oocasional Substack newsletter which is free and a good read.





There was a large gallery full of work by Sachiko Yoshida. Some of her quilts were huge and all just so beautiful.









Anf finally the Cherrywood fabrics gallery. Another large gallery full of these beautiful poppy themed panels which were made a couple of years ago for a competition.



Could have spent hours in this gallery, so many different designs and styles, just amazing.


Many thanks for all your appreciative comments, I hope you have enjoyed this last trip to Festival.

1 comment:

  1. It amazes me what people can do with fabric and thread. Thanks for sharing the show with us. I enjoyed seeing all the stunning quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.